Gothic Skull Dress – Blue and Floral

gothic-skull-dress-blue-and-floral2
gothic-skull-dress-blue-and-floral1

Celebrate the macabre, in a colourful way. This Jawbreaker Gothic dress is ideal for dancing, for nights out, for days out, and even for evenings in. 97% cotton, and 3% spandex.

Product Description:

Featuring that all so great classic Gothic iconography, the skull, this stylish dress from the Jawbreaker company will stun and amaze.

The main feature of this dress is the great print. Light blue, with almost ghostly appearing skulls, adorn the dress. Enveloped within them is a floral based pattern of brilliant hues of dark blue and green, with a small extra added touch of some light blue spiderwebs. This is a print you will spend hours looking at, appreciating the intricate detail that has been put into it. And it is also a dress that everyone else will spend ages admiring.

The dress is also topped off with additional flair in the bottom and top trimmings. A delightful black lace ruffle pattern underscores the bottom of the dress, in an almost cobweb manner which perfectly matches the print. Around the bust line is a small, additional, little bit of lacy black frill. Just subtle enough to frame that area of the body, and not overbearing enough to take away from the drop-dead gorgeous effect of this dresses’s fabric.

This Gothic skull dress is made out of a 97% cotton composite (with the other 3% coming from spandex) meaning that there is just the right amount of stretch to make this well fitting. The cotton makes this dress super comfortable, while also allowing the blue skull and flowers pattern to keep it’s color and features for longer.

With this truly unique dress, you will find a great outfit that you will be wearing for the rest of your life. Dance, laugh, enjoy and celebrate life in lovely, gorgeous, beautiful Gothic colours.

Share This Product

Follow Wake Up Goth

Featured Product

We use cookies to give you the best online experience. By using our website you agree to our use of cookies in accordance with our privacy policy.